How USmax iLab Works
When an idea is recommended by our employees, customers, or partners to us, we take five distinct steps.
- We seek to understand the vision and the problem the idea is targeted to solve.
- We empower and incentivize our employees to think outside of the box.
- We engage, assess, and refine the solution by utilizing USmax iLab infrastructure.
- We implement and reward our employees and partners who collaborate to make it happen.
- We scale the innovative solutions to other customers and partners for time and cost savings.
A leading Department of Commerce agency’s Message Operations Center (MOC), with a limited budget and time, requested assistance from USmax iLab to assist in design and development of an email migration plan for their “.gov” email and BlackBerry system.
In 2 days, USmax iLab designed and implemented the required resources including virtual servers that allowed the agency’s MOC to continue on with their mission.
- Reduced over $2 million in wasteful government spending
- Reduced heating, cooling and electricity
- Reduced physical footprint of servers and space to provide an overall efficient use of IT resources.