USmax provides systems engineering, data modeling, administration, and enterprise service desk services to the Army Corps of Engineers Enterprise (USACE) to operate and maintain the USACE Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
U.S. Air Force
USmax Corporation is utilizing Agile methodologies to guide SAF/AAIE towards a future that leverages new cloud architecture and emerging best practices. We provide mission critical SDLC tasks spanning computer systems engineering, application development and sustainment support, SharePoint support, and systems administration.
U.S. Agency for International Development
USmax provides full life-cycle Supply Chain Management (SCM) and logistics services to include warehousing, inventory control, shipping, and procurement to enable the design, engineering, installation, and O&M of state-of-the-art technical security equipment and security-based training at more than 100 worldwide USAID missions.
U.S Department of State (DOS)
USmax provides turn-key Technical Security Services by providing full life-cycle Supply Chain Management (SCM) and logistics services to include procurement services, warehousing/inventory services, secure/unsecure shipping services, and system integration and installation of major security systems to include: Intrusion Detection, Access Control, CCTV, X-Ray systems, Emergency Notification, etc.
USmax provides Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) hosting and storage, service desk support, administrative services, and surge support for the Survivor Online Application and Resources (SOAR) portal. The portal supports the President’s Executive Order 13411: Improving Assistance for Disaster Victims.
SBA Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- GSA OASIS SB Pool 1 / 47QRAD20D1002
- GSA 8(a) STARS II / GS-06F-0769Z
- GSA PSS / 47QRAA19D00A
- GSA IT Schedule 70 / 47QTCA18D001L
- GSA Schedule 84 / GS-07F-167DA
- FAA eFAST / DTFAWA11A-00090
Global Mission Services
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Global Logistics Services
- Warehousing, Inventory, and Asset Management
- Worldwide, Turn-Key Technical/Electronic/Physical Security Systems Design, Installation, and Maintenance
- Security-Based Training Services
- Hybrid Managed Cloud Hosted Solutions Service Desk and IT Field Operations
IT Modernization Services
- DevOps Driven Continuous Integration
- Cloud Acceleration, Migration, and Implementation Strategies
- Enterprise Architecture
- Application Design, Implementation, and Testing
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Big Data and Data Analytic
Cyber Security Services
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Threat Analysis, Assessment, and Continuous Monitoring
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Incident Response Planning and Response
- Enterprise Security
- Penetration Testing/Phishing Campaigns
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (P3M)
- Mission Support, Intelligence Analysis, and Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS)
- Management, Process, Analytic, Strategic, and Technical Consulting
- Engineering and Scientific Services
- Financial, Performance, and Risk Management
- IT Support Services as Part of a Total Integrated Solution
- Learning and Linguistics
USmax Awarded GSA Cloud Services SIN
Lockheed promotes new space segment leader
General Dynamics IT gets new CIO
USmax Corporation is looking for talented, competent, flexible, collaborative, and committed people to join the USmax team. We know that our greatest resources are our employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, and value our diverse workforce.
ISO 14001:2015 Registered
ISO 20000-1:2018 Registered
ISO 27001:2013 Registered