USmax Corporation Awarded FAA eFAST Key Functional Areas
USmax Corporation (“USmax”), a leading provider of Global Mission Support, Cyber Security, IT Modernization, and Professional services, announced today that it has been awarded Six Functional Areas by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Program.
eFAST is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business goals. It is a multi-year Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) program offering broad technical scope, streamlined and flexible contract and award types, and a comprehensive list of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates. eFAST can be used agency-wide across the FAA and DoT.
USmax now has access to the following Six Functional Areas:
- Air Transportation Support (ATS)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Documentation and Training (DT)
- Engineering Services (ES)
eFAST offers Federal agencies several contracting advantages:
- An SB Set-Aside contract vehicle that is FAA specific
- Multiple contract types that include fixed price, cost reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor hours
- Pre-qualified Small Businesses for general past performance and technical capabilities
- No Subcontracting burden fees
- Socioeconomic credit to ordering activity