USmax Corporation Awarded FAA eFAST Contract
USmax Corporation, an award-winning information technology firm specializing in Enterprise Application Support, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Program.
eFAST is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business goals. It is a multi-year MOA program offering broad technical scope, streamlined and flexible contract and award types, and a comprehensive list of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates. eFAST can be used agency-wide across the FAA and DoT. The combined total ceiling value is $2B for all MOAs over a 5 year base period.
USmax has been approved in the Functional Area for Computer Systems Support and corresponding NAICS codes 518210, 519190, 541513, and 541519 under eFAST.
eFAST offers Federal agencies several contracting advantages:
- An SB Set-Aside contract vehicle that is FAA specific
- Multiple contract types that include fixed price, cost reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor hours
- Pre-qualified Small Businesses for general past performance and technical capabilities
- No Subcontracting burden fees
- Socioeconomic credit to ordering activity