ISO 9001:2008 Registered
ISO 20000:2011 Registered
ISO 27001:2013 Registered
CMMI-SVC Level 2 Appraised
Apply for a Position
A Vision for Excellence
At USmax we understand the value of our most important asset, the employee. Our work environment fosters independent, employee-directed work. We constantly challenge our team members to explore alternate solutions, new technologies, and innovative work processes. USmax maintains a small company culture where positive rapport and trust permeates throughout all levels of the company. Even with constant collaboration, employees are recognized for their individual contributions to the continued success of USmax and its clients.
At USmax, we believe success lies in the strength of our people.
We strive to promote a balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to sustain and enhance the employees' quality of life.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Company Sponsored Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Sponsored Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan With Company Matching
- Pre-Tax Transit Benefit
- Pet Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
- Auto & Home Insurance Discounts
- Retail Discounts
- Education/Training/Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
USmax Corporation (“USmax”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.