ISO 9001:2008 Registered
ISO 20000:2011 Registered
ISO 27001:2013 Registered
CMMI-SVC Level 2 Appraised
U.S Department of State (DOS)
USmax Corporation provides Technical Security Services to the Office of Security Management (SM) and the Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO).
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)USmax Corporation provides design, engineering, installation, and operations and maintenance of state-of-the-art technical security equipment at more than 106 USAID missions around the world.
U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
USmax Corporation provided Information Technology services to DOD
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
USmax Corporation provides high performance forensic email archiving appliance and services for HHS.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
USmax Corporation currently provides IT Help Desk services to USPTO. We previously provided network systems engineering and Security Operations Center (SOC) support for USPTO.
DHS - Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
USmax Corporation provides security operations and engineering services for Department of Homeland Security CBP.
DHS - National Cyber Security Division (NCSD)
USmax Corporation provided analytic support services for National Cyber Security Division (NCSD) and the Government Forum of Incident Response Team (GFIRST).
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
USmax Corporation provided network management and security services for the Network Operations Center (NOC), and facility management services support for the Building Management Branch (BMB).
DHS - United States Coast Guard (USCG)
USmax Corporation provides Information Assurance and Configuration Management services to the USCG Operations Systems Center (OSC) in Martinsburg, WV and Kearneysville, WV. USmax also provides IT Help Desk services for USCG Telecommunications & Information Systems Command (TISCOM).
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
USmax Corporation provides enterprise Oracle database support services to USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA, formerly CSREES).
USmax Corporation is an ISO 9001:2008 registered, ISO 20000:2011 registered, ISO 27001:2013 registered, and CMMI-SVC Level 2 appraised Information Technology (IT) and Management Consulting firm. We offer complete system and process life cycle support through a full range of planning, design, implementation, management, and support services. Our services based on trust, quality, efficiency, and innovation drive the mission of our various federal and commercial customers.
USmax Corporation has been providing exceptional Network Operations Support
(NOC) to NOAA for more than six years with unmatched commitment and dedication.
- Enterprise Security
- Threat Analysis, Assessment, and Continuous Monitoring
- Incident Response Planning and Response
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Worldwide, Turn-key Security Systems Design, Installation and Maintenance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse, Inventory, and Asset Management
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (P3M)
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance
- Network Engineering, Management, and Telecommunications
- Green IT - Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Consolidation
- Service Desk and Operations Support
- Facilities Management
- Application Architecture Design, Implementation, and Testing
- Business Workflow Management System Development
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Database Management and Support
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint Design and Development